UPSC Recruitment 2022 | Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published a notification for the recruitment of various post. Those candidates who are interested in the recruitment of various details. You can find other details like post name, age limit, educational qualification, experience, selection process, syllabus, application fee and how to apply are given below. Keep checking E Gujarat regularly to get the latest updates.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 | Apply for Various Posts
Latest UPSC Advertise No. 19-2021 Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Organization Name UPSC
- Advertise No. 19-2021
- Post Names Various Post
- Job Location Across India
- No. of Posts 187
- Application Starting Date Started
- Application Ending Date 13/01/2022
- Category Government Jobs
- Selection Process Interview
- Official Site https://www.upsc.gov.in/
Posts Name :
- Assistant Commissioner(Crops)
- Assistant Engineer Quality Assurance (Armament-Ammunition)
- Assistant Engineer Quality Assurance (Electronics)
- Assistant Engineer Quality Assurance (Gentex)
- Junior Time Scale (JTS) Grade of Central Labour Service(Group ‘A’ Organized Service) consisting of the posts of Assistant Labour Commissioner (Central)/ Assistant Welfare Commissioner (Central)/ Assistant Labour Welfare Commissioner (Central)/ Assistant Director
- Administrative Officer
- Assistant Professor ( Ayurveda, Rachna Sharir)
- Assistant Professor (Ayurveda, Maulik Siddhanta evum Samhita)
- Read their official notification for educational qualification.
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply Online:
- The application form must be filled online accurately, name, surname, date of birth, gender (category) or any other matter will not be amended later. Of which special note.
Important Links :
Job Advertisement : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
• Starting Date of Apply Online : 13-01-2022
• Last Date to Apply Online : 14-01-2022
For detailed information, Application form, Fee, Education Qualifications and other terms and conditions kindly visit Official Website www.upsconline.nic.in