SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 Notification Out for 10000+ vacancies @ssc.nic.in: All the information regarding SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 will be made available to you clearly in our article. We will tell you how you can apply online. Along with this, all the information related to the notification will be made available to you. Along with this, all the information about the vacancy has also been made available to you clearly. Not only this, but we will also provide you step by step information about the process of applying. So read our article carefully.
Overview SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
More than 10000 vacancies have been released by the Staff Selection Commission for this post. In which you will be recruited only on the basis of your merit. The official notification for this post has been issued on 22 March 2022. According to which online applications have been started from today 22 March 2022. The last date to apply by the organization has been fixed as 30 April 2022. After which you cannot apply.
The written test for the post of Multi Tasking Staff will be conducted in offline mode. Accordingly, you will be recruited for this post. This recruitment has been organized at the national level, for which you can apply from any state. The job location of the candidates who will be recruited for this post will also be inside India. Every year a large number of vacancies are released for this post but only a few candidates are recruited.
|Organization name||Staff Selection Commission [SSC]|
|Post name||Multi-Tasking Staff [MTS]|
|Job location||All over India|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Application started on||22 March 2022|
|Last date to apply||30 April 2022|
|Application fees last date||30 April 2022|
Eligibility for SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
There are certain criteria set by SSC for the post of MTS. Accordingly, you can fill out your form. So read all the details given below carefully which are in some ways-
Certain educational qualifications have been fixed for all the candidates to apply. According to which you can apply. To apply, you must have passed 10th from a recognized board. Only then you can apply.
If your age is above 18 years and below 25 years then you can easily apply for this post. Along with this, age relaxation has also been given, about which you can check by visiting the official website to get complete information.
The last date to submit the application fee has been fixed as 30 April 2022. You can pay this fee online mode through Credit Card, Debit Card Net Banking, etc. These fees have been fixed separately for all categories. Which are as follows-
You have to pass in the selection process to get recruited for this post. Two papers will be conducted for this post. In Paper-I you have to pass in Computer Based Test. The candidates who will qualify in this exam only they can give Paper-II. A descriptive test will be conducted in Paper-II. In the end, you will be recruited accordingly.
For the post of MTS, you should know how much salary you will be given. Your salary will range from Rs.18,000 – Rs.22,000/-. Along with this, you will also be given Rs.1800/- grade pay. For more details, you can check the official notification.
How to apply online for SSC MTS Recruitment 2022?
- Applications must be submitted in online mode at the website of the Commission i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-III and Annexure-IV of this Notice. Sample proforma of One-time Registration and online Application Form are attached as Annexure-IIIA and Annexure-IVA respectively.
- In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination. Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and the frontal view of the face should be clearly visible.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by a candidate, his candidature will be cancelled. Specimen of photographs which are acceptable/ not acceptable is given at Annexure-V.
- Last date and time for submission of online applications is 30-04-2022 (23:00).
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- The Commission will not be responsible for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check through Preview/ Print option that they have filled correct details in each field of the form.
Hope you have got all the information about SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 in our article.
Some Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. Is this recruitment organized at the national level?
Ans. Yes, this recruitment has been organized at the national level.
Ques. What is the last date to submit the application fee?
Ans. The last date for the application fee is 30 April 2022.
Ques. What is the educational qualification required to apply?
Ans. You must have passed 10th to apply.
Ques. Will grade pay be given after getting admitted to this post?
Ans. Yes, Rs.1800/- grade pay will be given after being recruited on this post.