SEB PSE-SSE Exam Notification Declared 2021 : State Examination Board (SEB) has published an Notification for the below mentioned Exam. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official notification & apply for this Exam. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below. Keep Checking E Gujarat regularly to get the latest updates.
SEB PSE-SSE Exam Notification Declared 2021
Exam Name :
- SEB PSE – Primary Scholarship Exam (For Standard VI)
- SEB SSE – Secondary Scholarship Exam (For Standard IX)
Educational Qualification :
- Qualification for PSE Exam 2021 :
- Candidate have to Study Running In Std 6 in Government Primary school or Granted primary school or Non Granted Primary school
- Student Passe Exam of std 5 with 50 % or Grade
- Qualification for SSE Exam 2021 :
- Candidate have to Study Running In Std 9 in Government Primary school Or Granted primary school or Non Granted Primary school
- Student Passe Exam of std 8 with 50 % Marks or Grade
Exam Syllabus :
- Syllabus for PSE Exam 2021 :
- PSE Exam 2022 Syllabus is Standard 1 to 5
- Syllabus for SSE Exam 2021 :
- SSE Exam 2022 Syllabus is Standard 6 to 8
How to Apply ?
- The entire form has to be filled in English.
- First go to www.sebexam.org Then click on ‘Apply online
- Primary Scholarship Examination (Std-6) “or” Secondary Scholarship Examination (Std-9) Apply Now
- Apply Now Click Application Format . Application Format All the information has to be filled.
- Student details should be filled on the basis of U-Dise Number.
- For details details have to be filled based on the school’s DISE Number, *
- Now clicking on save will save your data. Here the Application Number of the candidate will be generated.
Important Links :
Notification : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
Important Dates :
- Starting Date of Apply Online : 28-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online : 11-01-2022
- Last Date to Pay Fee : 13-01-2022