SC Free Coaching Assistance Scheme For Pre Preparation : A new scheme has been lunched by the concerned authorities of the Ministry Of Social Justice & Empowerment to help all of the students of scheduled caste and other backward castes to get free coaching. Under SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme today,
We will share with all of you the step by step procedure to register yourself for the free coaching scheme launched by the Ministry Of Social Justice and Empowerment. In this article, we will also share with you the eligibility criteria, objective, features, benefits, and the list of courses that are eligible in this scheme for all of the student, We will also mentioned details about the documents and all of the other procedures related to the SC OBC free coaching scheme
SC Free Coaching Assistance Scheme For Pre Preparation
The purpose of the scheme
Scheduled Caste Students of Class-1, 2 and 3 taken by UPSC / GPSC / State Commission / Bank / LIC / Secondary Service Selection Board / District Panchayat Selection Board A maximum of Rs. Assistance up to Rs. 20,000 / – is provided. Year of commencement of the scheme: Year 2021-22
Terms and Conditions
- The student has to apply online to avail the benefits of this scheme. Students who will be approved online by the concerned Deputy Director,
- Office of Scheduled Caste Welfare after applying online will be paid after completion of the training.
- Must have passed the graduation examination with 50% or more marks.
- The maximum age limit will be 5 years for males and 20 years for females.
- Neither the applicant nor the applicant’s mother or father should have a government job.
- The institution in which the student wants to study should be as follows.
- The organization should have more than three years of experience.
- Institution should have GST number / PAN card.
- Institutions should have biometric (fingerprint) machines for student attendance.
The training institute should be registered under any one of the following Acts.
1. Mumbai Public Trust Act, 190.
2. Companies Act, 18
3. Shop and Establishment Act, 18 (Shops and Institutions Act, 18).
After receiving the training, the student has to send the details of the examinations he / she has given to the concerned Deputy Director, Scheduled Caste Welfare from time to time.
Document to be submitted
- Student Aadhaar card
- Example of applicant’s caste / sub-caste
- Certificates in which the percentage of calculated percentage of the last marksheet passed
- Proof of Residence (Electricity Bill / License / Lease Agreement / Election Card / Ration Card any one of them)
Certificate of income
- Copy of first page of bank passbook / canceled check (name of applicant)
- Photo showing the board of the institution in which admission is to be taken
- The prescribed certificate of the institution in which you want to study
Important Links :
Contact Information : Through this article, we have provide all the important information regarding SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme, if you are still facing any kind of problem then you can contact the helpline number or write an email starting your problem. The helpline number and email ID is as follows :
Helpline Number : 011 – 23382391
Email ID : [email protected]