Samras Hostel Admission 2021-22 : The Government of Gujarat has released the notification on https://samras.gujarat.gov.in/ for Online Samras Hostel Admission 2021-22 Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply before the last date. The authority will set the registration process through the online medium. The Start Date of Apply For Hostel will be 28th September 2021 and the final date of application will be 15th October 2021 so candidates are requested to apply before the last date. For More Detail Read GujaratAsmita Article Or Official Advertisement.
Samras Hostel Admission 2021-22 : samras.gujarat.gov.in Registration, Login, Merit List. Apply Online For Samras Hostel Admission 2021-22 Through https://samras.gujarat.gov.in/. Check From Here Application Form, Age Limit, Eligibility, Documents List.
Samras Hostel Admission 2021-22 : Students of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially and Educationally Backward Classes and Economically Backward Classes and Economically Backward Classes studying in college level undergraduate, postgraduate and higher courses for the academic year 2020-21 Students from Anand, Vadodara, Surat, Bhavnagar, Jamnagar, Himmatnagar and Patan cities can apply online by visiting the website https://samras.gujarat.gov.in.
Samras Hostel Admission 2021-22 Eligibility
Students with 50% or more marks in Std. 12 for all undergraduate level courses and 50% or more marks in undergraduate courses for postgraduate courses can apply and admission will be given on merit basis.
- Online Application Start From : 28.09.2021
- Online Application Last Date : 15.10.2021
- News Paper Advertisement : Notification
- Online Apply : Click Hare
- Registration Guidelines : View Here
- Character Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Student Mark sheet
- Passport Size Photo
- Leaving Certificate
- Adharcard Copy
- Disability Certification (If the Student is Disabled)
- Certificate if the Child is an Orphan
How To Apply
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Important Note :
- Students who have applied in the year 2020-21 but have not been admitted due to COVID 19 will have to Re-Apply online. Previous application will not be considered valid.
- Provisional merit list for admission as well as other instructions will be published online. In this regard, students will have to visit the said website from time to time.
- Students placed on the Provisional Merit List will have to verify the original certificates before getting admission in the Samaras Hostel. Students will be informed about this through SMS and E-MAIL.
- If there is a discrepancy between the percentage filled in the online form of an applicant and the percentage of the original marksheet and the certificates of eligibility, the admission of such applicants will be canceled.