RRC, Western Railway is recruiting 3612 Apprentices for the opportunities at the authority site. The Apply online beginning date is 28th May 2022, really look at the subtleties in the article.
RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2022: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Western Railway, Mumbai has delivered a Notification for the enlistment of 3612 Posts of Apprentice for preparing in the assigned Trades under Apprentice Act 1961 at different Divisions, Workshops inside the locale of Western Railways for the year 2022-2023. The internet based enrollment technique begins on 28th May 2022 to 27th June 2022. The applicants intrigued by the opening can go through the article for all the notice subtleties.
RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2022 – Overview
The Eligible Candidates for the 3612 Apprentice opening ought to realize every one of the insights about the enlistment prior to applying. The apply online beginning date is 28th May 2022 and every one of the subtleties are given in the outline table beneath.
|Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC)|
|Start date of Submission||28th May 2022|
|Last date of Submission||27th June 2022|
RRC Western Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF – Click to Download
RRC Western Recruitment 2022 – Click to Apply
Steps to apply for RRC Western Recruitment 2022
- Go to the authority site i.e.https://www.rrc-wr.com/
- Click on the application interface on the page.
- Top off the individual subtleties/Trade/Aadhaar number/Marks/CGPA/inclination for Divisions/Workshops and so on and complete the enlistment interaction.
- Pay the application charge, if pertinent
- Present your application. Take a printout of the applicaiton.
RRC Western Railway Eligibility Criteria
- Coming up next are the qualification models for RRC Western Railway Recruitment:
RRC Western Railway Educational Qualification
- Schooling: Matriculate or tenth Class in 10+2 assessment framework with least half stamps in total from perceived Board.
- Specialized Qualification: ITI authentication partnered with NCVT/SCVT is necessary for specific exchanges.
RRC Western Railway Age Limit
- The Applicants ought to have finished 15 years old and shouldn’t have finished 24 years old as on 27/06/2022. The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in the event of SC/ST candidates and 03years in the event of OBC Applicants.