RRC West Central Railway JOB : RRC West Central Railway Bharti | RRC West Central Railway has published the notification for recruitment for the post of Apprentice Posts There are a total of 2226 Vacancy in RRC South Central Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021. has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2021. Other Details like No.Of Posts, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application fee and How to Apply are given below. Must Read Official Advertisement than Apply for this Post. Best Of Luck. Thanks for Visit egujarat.xyz
JOB Details RRC West Central Railway 2021
- Name of Organization : RRC West Central Railway
- Name of Posts : Trade Apprentice
- Total Posts : 2226
- Job Location : India
- Last Date : 10 Nov 2021
Division No Of Vacancy
- Divisional Railway Manager Office, Jabalpur Division : 570 Posts
- Divisional Railway Manager Office, Bhopal Division : 648 Posts
- Divisional Railway Manager Office, Kota Division : 663 Posts
- Wagon Repair Shop Office, Kota Workshop : 160 Posts
- Carraige Repair Wagon Shop Office, Bhopal Workshop : 165 Posts
- WCR/HQ/Jabalpur : 20 Posts
- Total : 2226 Posts
- Must have passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system or its equivalent.
- Must have passed ITI course in relevant trades from a recognized institution.
- Please Read Official Advertisement for Education Qualification and other Details.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 15 Years and Maximum 24 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- Please Read Official Advertisement for the age limit.
- Publish / Starting Date : 11-10-2021
- Last Date : 10-11-2021
- Official website : wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Official Notification : Click Hare
- Apply Online : Click Here
- Please Read Official Advertisement for the salary.
- Candidates should pay Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWBD/Women candidates: NIL
- Payment can be done through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
- As per the Ministry of Railway Rules.
How to Apply
- ligible and interested Applicants/Candidates shall be required to “Apply Online” only in the format available on the official Website
- (More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement)
- Apply Website : wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Go to official website of Railway
- Click “Notice Board” find the advertisement “Notification for Engagement of Act Apprentice for
- Training (2020-2021)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find apply link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.