ONGC Recruitment 2022; Monthly Emoluments 105000, Vacancies 25, Click Here to really take a look at complete subtleties
ONGC Recruitment 2022: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Intends to connect with for the post of Doctor Medical official and Medical Officer on a Contract Basis at ONGC Cauvery Asset in Karaikal on a combined honorarium. . There is a sum of 25 opening for these posts and competitors who are intrigued can enroll for a meeting till 30/06/2022.
Subtleties of the Posts, Essential capabilities, and Honorarium for ONGC Recruitment 2022:
Significant Dates for ONGC Recruitment 2022:
- Beginning of Pre-Registration – 16.06.2022, 09:30 hours
- End Date for Pre-Registration – 20.06.2022, 18:00 hours
- End Date for Mailing important records to email@example.com – 20.06.2022, 23:59 hours
The technique to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2022 is given underneath:
a) Candidates need to enlist through google structure for example https://docs.google.com/structures/d/e/1FAIpQLSc8Es4DTDQS8i5bcVZ2cGZOVek-g-OCRjbTR3PbcXdannQKA/viewform?usp=pp_url . The enrollment connect will stay open from 16-06-2022 to 20-06-2022.
b) Candidates will be educated about a meeting with insights about date, time and setting, and so on through email/SMS.
c) All interchanges with the applicant will be through SMS/email.
d) Candidates need to mail the accompanying archives in pdf/jpeg/jpg design (referencing their endlessly name of record) to email id – firstname.lastname@example.org subsequent to finishing enrollment in google structure:
- Properly marked and filled application design at Annexure I.
- Filtered duplicate of any one Photo character verification like PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License. Elector I Card.
- Filtered duplicate of Passport size photo in jpg/jpeg design. (up to 200 kb size)
- Class tenth Board Certificate containing Date of Birth (DOB). No other verification for deciding the Date of Birth
- will be thought of.
- Combined Marksheet of MBBS Degree
- M.B.B.S. Degree.
- Degree and imprint sheets for MD/MS if appropriate