North Central Railway Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for JTA Posts : North Central Railways (NCR) has issued a notice for engagement of Junior Technical Associate (JTA) on a Contract basis under Civil Engineering departments in the Construction organization. Candidates seeking to apply for NCR JTA Recruitment 2022 should possess a Diploma or Degree in Engineering. Please read official notification for more details.
Job Summary North Central Railway Recruitment 2022
- Total Number of the Posts : 08 Posts
- Name of the Posts : Jr Technical Associate Posts
Education Qualification :
Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering or B.Sc in Civil Engineering of three years duration. OR A combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute. OR Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Civil engineering or a combination of any sub stream of Basis streams of civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institution.
The minimum qualifying marks to be obtained by the candidates in the prescribed educational qualification is 60% (55% for OBC-NCL (Non Creamy Layer and 50 % for SC/ST).
Please read official notification for more education qualification details.
Important Dates :-
- Starting Date of NCR JTA Online Application : 08 April 2022
- Last Date of NCR JTA Online Application : 18 April 2022
Important Links :-
Age Limit :
- 18 to 33 Years
North Central Railway JTA Salary:
- ‘Z’ Class : Rs. 25,000/-
- ‘Y’ Class : Rs. 27,000/-
- ‘X’ Class : Rs. 30,000/-
Category wise Vacancy :
- For General Candidates : 08 Posts
- For OBC Candidates : 05 Posts
- For SC Candidates : 03 Posts
- For ST Candidates : 02 Posts
- For EWS Candidates : 02 Posts
Job Location :
- Allahbad, Uttar Pradesh, India
Application fees for Apply :-
- Rs. 100/-
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through official website.