National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) has recently announced new recruitment notification for the candidates who have completed the minimum qualification as mentioned in the notification. In this notification, the NHAI should consist of 34 vacancies and these vacancies are assigned for the post of Chief General Manager, Deputy General Manager & Manager. Applicant may fill this NHAI recruitment through online/ offline mode. The online application form link is provided below. Interested candidates should initially apply online by using under given link on or before 09.03.2022.
NHAI Recruitment Notification 2022 Details
|Organization Name||National Highway Authority of India (NHAI)|
|Job Name||Chief General Manager, Deputy General Manager & Manager|
|Online Application opening Date||09.03.2022|
|Last Date to Submit Hard Copy of the Application||24.03.2022|
NHAI Job Vacancy Details:
- Chief General Manager 01
- Deputy General Manager 02
- Manager 31
- TOTAL: 34
NHAI Vacancies Eligibility Condition
The details of educational qualification, selection process, apply mode and how to apply for NHAI recruitment process are briefly discussed below.
- Candidates are advised to visit the official notification for educational qualification details.
- Candidates will be shortlisted and then they may be called for interview/ test.
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Chief General Manager||Rs. 10,000 Grade pay|
|Deputy General Manager||Rs. 7,600 Grade pay|
|Manager||Rs. 6,600 Grade pay|
- Apply NHAI jobs through online/ offline mode.
- The online application form link is provided below
How to apply for NHAI Recruitment 2022
- Go to the official website “nhai.gov.in”
- Click About NHAI=> Vacancies=> Current.
- Then Download the required notification carefully and check the apply mode.
- If you are eligible then apply NHAI jobs through online/ offline mode.
- The online application link is provided below.
- Fill the details correctly.
- Once check the details properly, then submit application form.
- The NHAI job notification link is given below.