Modi government plan, give 84 rupees a month and get 24 thousand a year!2021.
New Delhi: Atal Pension Scheme (APY) was launched by the Narendra Modi government in 2015. The pension scheme is mainly focused on the unorganized sector and investors can get good money by investing a small amount. One has to start investing in a pension scheme between the ages of 18 and 40 to get at least a monthly return. Thereafter, he will receive monthly pension from Rs 1000 to Rs 5,000 per month.
How to get a 2/5 return?
However, the return depends on the age of the person and how much they start investing. Under this scheme, the person can pay in three ways – monthly, quarterly and half yearly. This means that after the age of 60, 2000 rupees will be earned every month. According to the NSDL website, you can increase your pension to Rs 24,000 by investing for 42 years. For that, a person has to open a savings account in a bank or post office.
3/5 Apply this way
The APY form is available online at all banks’ websites. Customers will have to download the form online to avail the scheme. After submitting the required information, the form has to be submitted to the nearest bank. The necessary papers will also be attached in the form.
4/5 When and How to Return?
You can exit APY after the age of 60. The total amount of pension will be paid to the individual with 100% annuity. If the subscriber dies for any reason, the pension amount will be paid to his or her spouse and if both die, the pension corpus will refund the amount to his nominee. Can’t get out of the plan 60 years ago. However, some situations, such as the death of a beneficiary or a serious illness, can be avoided.
5/5 Who Can Benefit?
APY applies to all citizens of India between 18-40 years. That is, anyone can take advantage of it. The base will be the primary KYC. Customers are asked to obtain a support and a mobile number to facilitate the management of the scheme.
Atal Pension Scheme Chart
- An APY Account with HDFC Bank offers the following benefits:
- Tax Benefit: Tax benefit under Sec. 80 CCD for the contributions made.
Guaranteed Pension:Guaranteed minimum pension of Rs.1,000/- to Rs.5,000/- per month. If the actual returns on the pension contributions are higher then the pension will also be higher.
Pension to the Spouse : In case of death of the subscriber, pension would be available to the spouse.
Corpus to the Nominee : In case of death of the subscriber & the spouse both, then the pension corpus would be returned to the nominee.
Contribution to APY
Click here for APY Contribution chart
How to Apply for APY Account
On line Application : Convenient Paperless process
- Existing account holders can click the ‘Apply Now’ button given below and select HDFC Bank from list
- Input your Aadhaar No and generate OTP. Input OTP when received.
- Give personal and nominee details, select pension amount and frequency.
- E-sign the application form to confirm for enrolment.
Application at a Branch
- Existing account holders can approach any of the HDFC Bank branch to subscribe to APY
- Provide the Bank A/c number to the bank staff who will help to enroll for APY.
- Give personal and nominee details, pension amount and frequency.
- Sign the form to confirm for enrolment
Click here to download Atal Pension Yojana application form
Ensure keeping the required balance in the savings bank account for debit of monthly / quarterly / half yearly contribution.
How to down load APY account statement
- Steps to be followed for downloading the APY account statement –
- Click on Home & Select “Atal Pension Yojana (APY)”
- Select “APY e-PRAN/Transaction Statement View”
- Enter Name + Bank a/c No. + DOB & Print OR Enter PRAN* + Bank a/c Number & Print
to Check APY Statement.
- *PRAN is available in the APY contribution debit narration in your account (PRAN begins with “5” & is 12 digit number)
- To apply for APY, click here