Khedut Akasmat Vima Yojan Form, Eligibility And Assistance Amount: Government of Gujarat has implemented Farmer’s Accidental Insurance Scheme since 26th January, 1996 to supply coverage to the registered farmers just in case of accidental death or permanent disability. This scheme is 100% sponsored by government . during this scheme, premium is paid by the government for all farmers. This scheme is implemented under the Gujarat Community Group-Janta Accidental Insurance Scheme from 01/04/08 through Director of Insurance, Gandhinagar.
Khedut Akasmat Vima Yojan
Objective Of Khedut Akasmat Vima Yojna
The main objective of the scheme is to assist the successor of the registered farmer, all child (son/daughter) of the registered farmer and the husband/wife of the registered farmer in case of death or disability due to accident.
Beneficiary Of Khedut Akasmat Vima Yojna
In case of accidental death or permanent disability, all registered farmers, any child (son/daughter) of the farmer and husband/wife of the farmer having age of 5 to 70 years are beneficiaries for the scheme.
Main Conditions: Of Khedut Akasmat Yojna
• Deceased or Permanent disability person should be registered farmer (Have Individual or Joint name land) or child of registered farmer (Son or Daughter) or the husband/ Wife
• Death or permanent disability must be due to accident
• Suicide or Natural death are not covered in this scheme.
• Deceased or Permanent disability person having age of 5 to 70 years.
• Application should be made within 150 days to the office of concerned District Agriculture Officer
Revised Rate of Assistance Of Khedut Akasmat Yojna
- As per Agriculture, Farmers welfare and Cooperation Department’s revised resolution dated 13/11/2018, assistance for the beneficiary revised as below.
- In case of accidental death or permanent disability 100% assistance of Rs. 2.00 lakh
- In case of accidental loss of two eyes / two limbs / hand and leg / one eye and one hand or leg 100% assistance of Rs. 2.00 lakh (100% full sight loss in case of eye, In case of hand- loss of upper part of the wrist and in case of the leg- totally cut off from the knee)
- In case of accidental loss of one eye or one limb 50% assistance of Rs. 1.00 lakh
- Sequence of the beneficiary under the scheme in chronological order
- Husband /wife : In his/her absence
- Children son/Daughter : In their absence
- Parent Father/mother : In their absence
- Grand Son/Grand Daughter : In absence of I, II, II
- Unmarried/ Widow/ Exiled Sister who are dependent and living with the beneficiary
- Any heirs declared under the Heirs Act applied to the beneficiary involved in other than above mentioned cases and controversial case
How to get benefits of the scheme Of Khedut Akasmat Sahay Yojna
In case of accidental death, applicant will be accidental farmer’s successor and in the case of accidentally disability, applicant will be disable person himself. Applicant should submit the application along with the relevant papers in the prescribed format to the concerned District Agricultural Officer, District Panchayat within 150 days from the date of death or date of accidental disabilities. Application received after 150 days will not be eligible.
List of documents attached with the claim application: Of Khedut Akasmat Vima Yojna
- Application in prescribed form Annexure -1, 2,3, 3(A),4,5
- 7/12, 8-A, Form no: 6 (certified extract after death date)
- Post Mortem Report
- F.I.R & spot panchnama Police Inquest Report or Court Order
- Death Certificate & Age Proof
- Case Approval report of Sub Divisional Magistrate.
- Disability certificate of Medical board/Civil Surgeon in the case of permanent disability and Photograph of disablement shown.
- Valid Driving License in case of Deceased was driving at the time of accident.
- Indemnity bond
- Heriditary Report (Pedhinamu)
- Heriditary Report (Pedhinamu) in Successor case (When the husband/wife are not Successor)
- Any other proof asked by Director of Insurance
Changes in Scheme Of Khedut Akasmat Vima Yojna
With the resolution dtd.25.06.2007 of Finance Department, Govt. of Gujarat, clubbed accidental insurance schemes of the various departments of the State in one comprehensive insurance scheme, in which Farmer Accidental Insurance Scheme is included. The scheme is implemented by the Director of Insurance, Gandhinagar from 01/04/08. Comprehensive resolution was issued on 01.04.2013 by amendments to the resolution dated 25.06.2007 of the Finance Department.
First surviving Child (Son/Daughter) of the registered farmer was covered from 01/04/2012 and the Husband/Wife of the registered farmers was covered from 01/04/2016 in Farmer Accidental Insurance Scheme.
With the revised resolution dated 13/11/2018 of the Agriculture, Farmer Welfare and Co-operation Department, increases of assistance in farmer accidental insurance scheme, coverage of any child instead of first survive child and coverage of registered farmer as per revenue record at the time of accident or permanent disability are included in this scheme