Kenderiya Vidyalaya, ONGC Ankleshwar has Recently Invites Application For the PGT | TGT | PRT Recruitment 2022, Eligible Candidates Attend Walk-In-Interview 29 & 30.03.2022, For More Details about Kendriya Vidyalaya ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment 2022 given below article Or Official Advertisement.
|Organization Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya ONGC Ankleshwar|
|Post Name||PGT | TGT | PRT And Ohters|
|Total Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Education Qualification||As Per Post|
|Post Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Job Location||Ankleshwar, Gujarat|
|Walk-In-Interview||29 And 30.03.2022|
|Reporting Time||07:30 Am|
Kendriy Vidyalaya ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment 2022 Overview
Post Wise Details
Two Year Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject. OR
Master’s Degree, from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects.
- PGT (English) : English
- PGT (Hindi) : Hindi or Sanskrit with Hindi as one of the subjects at Graduate level
- PGT (Physics) : Physics/Electronics/Applied Physics/Nuclear Physics
- PGT (Chemistry) : Chemistry/Bio Chemistry
- PGT (Economics) : Economics/Applied Economics/ Business Economics
- PGT (Commerce) : Master’s degree, in Commerce. However, holder of Degree of M.Com in Applied/ Business Economics shall not be eligible.
- PGT (Maths) : Mathematics/Applied Mathematics
- PGT (Biology) : Botany/Zoology/Life Sciences/Bio Sciences/Genetics/ Micro-Biology/Bio-Technology/Molecular Biology/Plant Physiology provided they have studied Botany and Zoology at Graduation level
B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media.
CTET qualified will be given preference.
For The Post Of PGT (Computer Science) Qualification
- At least 50% marks in aggregate in any of the following: B.E or B.Tech (Computer Science/ IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/ university recognised by the Govt. of India. OR
- B.E or B.Tech (any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers from a recognized University. OR
- M.Sc. (Computer Science)/ MCA or Equivalent from a recognized University. OR
- B.Sc. (Computer Science) / BCA or Equivalent and Post Graduate degree in subject from a recognized University OR
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate degree in any subject from a recognized University OR
- ‘B’ Level from DOEACC and Post Graduate degree in any subject OR
- ‘C’ Level from ‘DOEACC’ Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and Graduation.
Proficiency in teaching Hindi and English medium.
Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR
Bachelor’s Degree with atleast 50% marks in the concerned subject/combination of subject and in aggregate. The elective subjects and languages in the combination of subjects are as under:
- TGT (English) : English as a subject in all the three years.
- 2 TGT (Hindi) : Hindi as a subject in all the three years.
- TGT(SST) : Any two of the following: History, Geography, Economics and Pol. Science of which one must be either History or Geography.
- TGT (Science) : Botany, Zoology and Chemistry.
- TGT (Sanskrit) : Sanskrit as a subject in all the three years.
- TGT (Maths) : Bachelor Degree in Maths with any two of the following subjects: – Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, Statistics
Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium. Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Applications.
Primary Teacher Qualification
- i). Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent.
- ii. Competence to teach through Hindi & English medium.
- iii. Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test(CTET) conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
- Knowledge of Computer Applications.
Eligibility Criteria Required for Computer Instructor
- B.E./B.tech (CS)/BCA/MCA/MSc(Electronics with CS (Component)/ MSc(IT) /BSc (CS) or Bachelors/ Master Degree in Science Subject/ Mathematics from recognized University with Post Graduate, Diploma in Computer application from Govt. recognized University/institute OR Post-Graduate degree in any subject with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer application from Govt. recognized University/”O” level from DOEACC
Eligibility Criteria Required for Games Coach
- SAI Coaches, NIS /B.P.ED/ Diploma OR Participation in National / State Level with good track record.
Eligibility Criteria Required for Counselor
- BA/BSc (Psychology) with certificate Diploma in Counseling. Desirable Qualification: – One year Experience in Providing Career/Educational Counseling to students at schools. OR working knowledge and experience in placement Bureaus. OR Registration with rehabilitation Council of India as Vocational Counselor.
- MBBS (Registered with Medical Council)
- Duty ours 10:45am to 12:45pm on working days of students only.
- REMUNERATION Rs. 1000/- Per day (02 hours per day)
- GNM Diploma
- REMUNERATION Rs. 750/- per day (One hour before and one hour After school) with a total of 07 Hours.
Kendriya Vidyalaya ONGC Ankleshwar Age Limit
- Read Official Advertisement.
Kendriya Vidyalaya ONGC Ankleshwar Salary
- PGT (All Subjects) : 27500/-
- TGT (All Subjects) : 26250/-
- PRT : 21250/-
- Comp Instructor : 21250/-
- Counselor : 26,250/-
- Sports Coach : 21250/-
- Yoga Teacher : 21250/-
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Age Relaxation, Job Profile, Experience Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply Kendriya Vidyalaya ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment 2022?
- All applicants have to bring original educational records/documents for verification, self- attested photocopy of educational records, one passport size photograph and experience certificate if any along with application form. Experience less than 5 month in a year will not be counted. And experience should be of same post from recognised educational institute having affiliation no from any recognised board.
- Address : Kendriya Vidyalaya ONGC Colony Ankleshwar – 393010 Dist: Bharcuh
What is The Date Of Walk-In-Interview For Kendriya Vidyalaya ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment 2022?
- For PGT | TGT | PRT : 29.03.2022
- For PGT Computer Science, Computer Instructor : 30.03.2022
- For Other Post : 30.03.2022
- Report Time : 07:30 AM
Important JObs Notification