Kamdhenu University has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
Kamdhenu University Gandhinagar has published a newspaper advertisement for various positions. Eligible candidates are invited to apply online for Class-3 positions, which include Laboratory Technician, Steno Grade-3, and Junior Clerk vacancies. Below are the details for Junior Clerk Bharti Gandhinagar.
Kamdhenu University Recruitment 2022
- Job Recruitment Board Kamdhenu University Gandhinagar
- Notification No. 01/2022
- Post : Laboratory Technician, Steno Grade-3 and Junior Clerk
- Vacancies : 14
- Job Location : Gandhinagar
- Job Type : University Jobs
- Application Mode : Online
University Jobs Vacancy 2022 Details
- Laboratory Technician: 02 Posts
- Steno Grade-3: 02 Posts
- Junior Clerk: 10 Posts
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 35 Years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Microbioogy / Chemistry / Biochemistry
- BA / B.Com / B.Sc Degree
- 80 word Per Minute in Short Hand and 40 word per Minute in English Typewriting
- 60 word Per Minute in Short Hand and 25 word per Minute in Gujarati Typewriting
- HSC Pass or
- Three Year Diploma in Veterinaty and Allied Science
- 25 Word Per Minute Typing Speed in Gujarati & 40 Word Per Minute Typing Speed
Kamdhenu University Junior Clerk Salary /Pay Scale
- Laboratory Technician :- 31340/-
- Steno Grade-3 :- 19950/-
- Junior Clerk :- 19950/-
- Test & Interview
- Ur Candidates : Rs.500/- + Bank Charge
- Reserved Candidates : Rs.250/- + Bank Charge
- Ex. Serviceman : No Fee
How to Apply Online For Kamdhenu University Junior Clerk jobs 2022
- Candidates are advised to go to the official website at https://www.kamdhenuuni.edu.in/.
- Next, locate and download the advertisement, and carefully review the eligibility criteria.
- Choose the desired position from the Online Application Section and press the Apply Now button.
- Fill out the registration form with basic information such as name, date of birth, caste, and so on, as well as a registered mobile number and email address.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Then upload your photo, signature, and photo ID card.Finally, submit the application form and save or print it for future reference.
- Starting Date 27-2-2022
- Last Date 03-03-2022