ITI Admission Gujarat 2021
Gujarat ITI Admission 2021 – Directorate of Employment and Training, Gujrat will release the admission merit list cum call letter on October 11, 2021 tentatively.
Candidates can download the merit cum call letter using the direct link on this page below once it is released. Candidates will get opportunities in various engineering trades offered in Gujarat, state. No specific exam will be conducted for the admissions in Gujarat ITI 2021. Admission of the Gujarat ITI 2021 will be based on one’s performance in the academic session 2021-2022. The application form of Gujarat ITI 2021 admission was available from July 1 to August 20, 2021 tentatively in online mode.
Based on their performance in the qualifying exam, candidates will be shortlisted for the counselling process. Their names will be displayed over the merit list. One’s candidature will only be taken forward when they fulfill the eligibility criteria. Read the article below to know in detail about the Gujarat ITI Admission 2021.
Gujarat ITI Admission Dates 2021. Here are the important tentative dates regarding the Gujarat ITI Admission 2021
- Application Start Process : 03/07/2021
- Application Closure : 20/07/2021
- The last date for payment of fees with the form in I.T.I : 21/07/2021
- Release of Merit List and Call letter : 23/07/2021
- SMS Notification Date for Candidates : 24/07/2021 to 25/07/2021
- Counselling Schedule : 26/07/2021 to 14/08/2021
Gujarat ITI 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Directorate of Employment and Training will release the eligibility guidelines towards the Gujarat ITI Admission 2021. These are certain regulations which the candidates have to abide to in order to be eligible to participate in the Gujarat ITI 2021 Admission. Here’s the eligibility criteria for the seeking aspirants:-Qualification: Candidates will have to pass their twelfth standard examination from a recognized board or university.
Candidate must be at least 14 years old.
Domicile: Candidates belonging to state Gujrat will have to produce domicile certificate .
Candidates falling under a certain reserved category will be given relaxation of some percentage.
Gujarat ITI Admission 2021 – Reservation Criteria The following are the reserved categories as described by the examination authority. Here are the following reserved categories for which certain percentage of total number of seats will be reserved:-
- Schedule Caste
- Schedule Tribe
- Other Backward Caste
- Economically Weaker Section
Gujarat ITI Trade List 2021
All the I.T.I in Gujarat offers various engineering and non-engineering programmed under NVST and GCVT Pattern. To check Gujarat ITI trade list 2021 for reference – Click here
Gujarat ITI 2021 Application Process:
Only the successfully registered candidates will be considered in the final selection process of Gujrat ITI admissions. The application process begins on July 1, 2021 tentatively.
It will be done in the following simple
Application steps Below:-
1st Step: Candidates will have to fill the Gujrat ITI 2021 application form by providing various details related to personal information, educational details, address details, etc.
2nd Step: Documents Upload Process: Candidates will have to upload an important document which includes the signature and passport size photograph of the candidates.
Photo and Signature 50 KB with Jpeg Format.
3nd Step: Candidates must fill the application forms correctly because the details can’t be changed once submitted.
4th Step: Only the eligible candidates will be considered. Incomplete forms or ineligible candidates will not be entertained.
5th Step: Payment of the fee: Candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 50/- in online mode
Gujarat ITI Payment Overview
Fee Payment For Form 50rs in near I.T.I with form.
Gujarat ITI 2021 Counselling
The shortlisted candidates will be called out for the Gujrat ITI counselling process. The process is broadly divided into two steps:
Gujarat ITI Admission 2021 Advertisement
Seat allotment Document verification process:.
Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of their merit cum preferences.
They will have to produce the following important documents, in order to maintain transparency of declaration made at the time of application process. Here’s the list of various documents which will be required towards the counselling:-
- Application Letter: A hard copy of application form
- Education Documents: High school 10th mark sheet, 10th certificate
- Photo ID proof: Aadhar card, passport, Driving license etc.
- Caste certificate (if applicable): Candidates falling under any of the reserved categories will have to produce the respective caste certificate during the document verification process.
- Migration Certificate or Transfer certificate, School leaving certificate
- Medical certificate to ensure that the candidate is medically fit
- Caste certificate (if required)
- Bank details: Bank account number
- Date of Birth (D.O.B) certificate
Domicile (if required)To Check the latest ITI Colleges list – Click here
Download Admission Merit cum Call letter – Click here
Important Links For Gujarat ITI Admission 2021:
- ITI Admission Message
- Access Program
- Information Booklet
- Information Booklet (independent bodies)
- ITI study primary data
- Trade (businesses details)
- ITI and running businesses
- detailed log of Merit in ITI
- instructions regarding access to self-finance institutions Circular
- VRC Program for Divorce Candidates
The Directorate Commission will release the Merit List for Gujarat ITI Merit List for 2021. However, it has earlier released the merit list of Gujarat ITI Admission 2021 on August 23. The merit list of Gujarat ITI 2021