IOCL Recruitment 2022 | The Indian Oil Corporation Limited has published a notification for the recruitment of various post. Those candidates who are interested in the recruitment of various details. You can find other details like post name, age limit, educational qualification, experience, selection process, syllabus, application fee and how to apply are given below. Keep checking E Gujarati regularly to get the latest updates.
IOCL Recruitment 2022 | Apply for 626 Apprentice Posts @iocl.com
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices at its Locations in States & Union Territory of North India (Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Delhi, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand & Uttar Pradesh)
IOCL Recruitment 2022
- Organization : Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Indian Oil
- Last Date of Submission : 31 Jan, 2022
- Date Of Exam : 6 Feb, 2022
- City : New Delhi
- Country : India
- Education Qual : Diploma Holder, Secondary, Other Qualifications, Graduate
- Functional : Accounting/Audit, Engineering
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Trade Apprentice : Regular Full time ITI recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
- Technician Apprentice : 3 years Diploma in Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved position.
- Trade Apprentice : Accountant: Regular Full Time Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute/University.
- Trade Apprentice : Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices): Non-Graduate with 12th pass qualification.
- Trade Apprentice : Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders):. Minimum 12th pass. Additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognised under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognised by the Central Govt.
- 18 to 24 years
Selection Procedure for IOCL Northern Region Posts
- Candidates will be selected through a written exam and Document Verification.
How to apply :
- The candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply online through the link which will be provided in our corporate website www.iocl.com(Careers-> Apprenticeships-> Engagement of Technical and Non Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices in Northern Region (Marketing Division)-FY-2021-22. Only Online mode of applications will be accepted.
Important Links :
Job Notification : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
Important Dates :
Starting Date of Apply Online : 17-01-2022
Last Date to Apply Online : 31-01-2022