Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment 2022 Notification Published For the Recruitment of Non-Gazetted and Non-Ministerial posts of Head Constable (General Duty) in Group ‘C’ on a Temporary Basis. The posts have All India obligation and chose applicants can be posted anyplace in India and, surprisingly, abroad. Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Online Form Available on 8 June 2022 to 7 July 2022
ITBP Recruitment 2022
|Job Recruitment Board||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Job Type||Defence jobs|
- Beginning Date of Online Application: 08-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07-07-2022
ITBP Constable Vacancy 2022 Details
- Head Constable Male: 135 Posts
- Head Constable Female: 23 Posts
- Head Constable LDCE: 90 Posts
Eligibility Criteria ITBP Constable (Sports Quota) Jobs
- 18 to 25 years
The upper age limit is relaxable:
- For SC/ST by five (5) years and,
- For OBC Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) by three (3) years.
- Registration or it’s identical from a perceived board.
ITBP Physical Test / Physical Standards
ITBP Salary /Pay Scale
- Constable (GD) Under Sport Quota: Level-3 Rs. 21,700/- – 69,100/-
- The post will convey Dearness Allowance, Ration Money, Washing Allowance, Special Compensatory Allowance while posted in determined line regions, free uniform, free convenience or HRA, Transport Allowance, Free Leave Pass, Free clinical offices and some other remittance as acceptable in the Force now and again under the principles/directions.
- These posts will be covered under the Restructured Defined Contribution Pension Scheme.
Apply Online : Registrations | Login
Official Notification: Download
Official Website: Check Here
Determination Process For ITBP Jobs
- Determination Process Based on Documentation, Physical Standard Test (PST) and Detailed Medical Examination.
ITBP Constable Online Form Application Fee
- General (UR) or OBC class: Rs. 100/ –
- Females and SC/ST applicants: no Fee
- Installment Mode: Online
Step by step instructions to Apply For Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment 2022
- Qualified and intrigued competitors should Visite ITBP Recruitment site www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
- Then, Find and Download Advertisements and Check the Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign and Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form and Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
3 CommentsAdd a Comment