Indian Oil Corporation Limited shortly IOCL is a largest public sector company which meets entire country energy demands. IOCL has been functioning since 1959. Headquarter of IOCL has been located in New Delhi, India until now. Indian Oil Corporation produce products such as fuels, lubricants, petro chemicals and Etc. Presently, there are more than thirty thousand employees are working in the company. Because of its performance, IOCL is being a Maharatna Company.
Job Summary Indian Oil Corporation Limited 2022
- Organization Name : Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
- Job Role : Junior Technical Assistant & Junior Quality Control Analyst
- Advertisement No.: BGR/01/2022
- Number of Vacancies : 06
- Pay Scale : Rs. 25,000 -1,05,000
- Location : Bongaigaon Refinery
- Official Website : Iocl.com
- Junior Technical Assistant IV-Mechanical : 01
- Junior Technical Assistant IV-Instrumentation : 01
- Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV : 04
- Opening date for online application : 21.04.2022
- Closing date for submission of online application : 12.05.2022
- Last date for PWBD candidates to submit prescribed proformas for scribe through Email : 18.05.2022
- Date of receipt of printout of online application form along with support documents : 21.05.2022 by ordinary post At written test venue by hand on 22.05.2022
- Tentative date of written test : 22.05.2022
- Likely date of publication of written test result (shortlist for SPPT) : 02.06.2022
- Junior Technical Assistant IV-( Mechanical & Instrumentation): Applicant should holding a qualification for Diploma in mechanical engineering/ Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University or Matric with ITI in fitter trade with pass class
- Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV: Candidates must possess the degree in B.Sc with Physics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry & Mathematics from a recognized Institute/ University.
- As per the Indian Oil Corporation Limited age limit should be 18 years to 26 years.
- Selection will be made on the basis of written test and skill/proficiency/physical test (SPPT)
- General/ EWS and OBC (NCL) candidates should pay Non –refundable fee: Rs. 150
Payment Mode: Application fee through SBI e-collect.
- IOCL Recruitment should be submitted through online mode and offline mode by ordinary post.
Address: Sr. Employee Relations Manager, HR Department, Bongaigaon Refinery, Indian Oil Corporation Limited, P.O. Dhaligaon, Dist. Chirang – 783385 (Assam)
How to Apply
- Browse official website @ iocl.com
- Go to Indian Oil for you>>Indian oil for careers>>Latest Job opening>>Job Opening>>
- Get the Requirement of Experienced Non-Executive Personnel at Bongaigaon Refinery.
- Download the advertisement and check the eligibility condition.
- If you are eligible for this vacancy, you can apply now.
- Return to the page, click online link
- Details regarding age limit, name, DOB etc fill in the online application form.
- Before submission of online application, once verify the details clearly.
- Make a payment of application form.
- Finally, take the printout of the application form for future use.
Candidates must watch our dailyrecruitment site constantly for further updates about recruitment process. Further information regarding about this recruitment like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, apply mode etc given above.