Indian Navy has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Pharmacist, Fireman and Pest Control Worker. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format within 60 days (26 June 2022) from the date of publication to the date of advertisement. Keep visiting egujarat.xyz for more jobs and study material updates.
Job Summry Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
Total Posts Indian Navy :-
- 127 Posts
Post Name Indian Navy
- Fireman – 120 Posts
- Pest Control Worker (Erstwhile Beggary) : 6 Posts
- Pharmacist : 1 Post
Important Dates Indian Navy:-
- Last Date for Apply : 60 days (26 June 2022) from the date of publication from the date of advertisement.
Important Links Indian Navy:-
Education Qualification Indian Navy :-
- Pharmacist : 10th passed from a recognized Board.
- Fireman : 10th passed from a recognized Board; must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties and must have passed the test specific.
- Please read official notification for more details.
Indian Navy Age Limit :
- Not more than 56 Years.
Selection Process Indian Navy :-
- Candidates will be selected based on Physical Fitness Test, Provisional Appointment Letter, and Document Verification.
Job Location Indian Navy:-
- Delhi, New Delhi, India
Apply Process Indian Navy:-
- Interested and eligible candidates can submit applications to the Flag Officer Commanding in Cheif, (for SO CP), Headquarters Western Naval Command, Ballad Pier, Near Tiger Gate, Mumbai – 400001. The application should be reached within 60 days (26 June 2022) from the date of publication to the date of advertisement. Candidates can refer to the above hyperlink for more details.