IFFCO Kandla Recruitment 2022
IFFCO Kandla Recruitment 2022 : Recently IFFCO Kandla is offering apprenticeship as per the Apprentices Act, 1961 for the session 2022-2023. Interested candidates falling under the eligibility criteria are required to send the duly filled Bio-Data Form (attachment at the bottom of this advertisement) along with the required documents at the below mentioned address before 28th March, 2022.
IFFCO Kandla Apprentice Recruitment 2022
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in IFFCO Kandla. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
IFFCO Apprentice Trade Wise Details
- Diploma Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma Electrical Engineering
- Diploma Chemical Engineering
- Diploma Civil Engineering
- Diploma Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Full time Diploma in the desired disciplines
- Minimum Percentage For Gen / OBC : 60%
- Minimum Percentage For SC/ ST : 55%
- Year Of Passing 2019 On Wards.
Age Limit As On 01.03.2022
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
Maximum permissible age
- Gen – 27 years
- OBC – 30 years
- SC / ST – 32 years
- As per the Apprentices Amendment Rules 2019.
- There is No Application Fees.
How To Apply IFFCO Kandla Recruitment 2022?
Candidates who are falling under the eligibility criteria should download the Bio-Data Form, fill up the required details, attach copy of the following self-certified documents alongwith the Bio-Data Form and the send the application to Chief Manager (P&A), IFFCO Kandla
1. 10th / 12th Marksheet
2. Diploma all semesters and consolidated marksheets and Degree Certificate
3. School Leaving Certificate
4. Copy of Aadhar card
5. Caste certificate (If applicable)
Chief Manager (P&A)
Kutch, Gujarat. Pin 370210
What Is The Last Date For Applying IFFCO Kandla Recruitment 2022?
Last Date : 28.03.2022