Short Brief: Dhani App Loan in Gujarati | Dhani personal loan login | Dhani personal apply | Dhani loan customer care number | Indiabulls Dhani | Dhani loan payment
Dhani App Loan : Nowadays people prefer to take loans sitting at home and considering this opportunity DHANI APP has started providing instant loans to people sitting at home. Although there are many loan apps available to take home loan online, but among all these loan apps, DHANI APP is the best, as it offers loans at very low interest rates. The loan amount gets deposited in the account within 5 to 6 minutes.
In today’s internet age, people don’t like to go to banks to get loans, that’s why Dhani App Loan is getting very popular. First DHANI APP was named IndiaBulls and later IndiaBulls was renamed to DHANI APP. Which is promoted by Mahendra Singh Dhoni. Due to millions of users and famous player Mahendra Singh Dhoni’s promotion, this app can be trusted.
What Is Dhani App Loan?
The old name of DHANI APP was IndiaBulls, but later it has been renamed as DHANI APP. He is very famous in the loan industry. DHANI Loan Application is used by 100+ million people and through this app one can get loan in just 5 to 6 minutes.
This application provides many types of loan facilities, because all people have different needs, that’s why it offers different types of loans. So that the needs of all people can be fulfilled.
- Personal Loan
- Business Loan
- Two Wheeler Loan
- Medical Loan
- Education Loan
- Home Loan
- Car Loan
- Wedding Loan
- Travel Loan
How To Download Dhani App?
One can easily download the Dhani Loan app from the Google Play Store. And iOS users can also download directly from Google or iOS store. You can also download DHANI APP by clicking on the download button below.
Pay Electricity Bill Online Gujarat [Check Light Bill Online]
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2021
Adhar Card | Pancard | Link | How To Check Adhar card and pan card Linked successfully
How To Create An Account On Dhani App Loan ?
First of all you have to download DHANI APP. After downloading you should have some important things like, gmail id, mobile number, internet connection etc.
- Install and open the Dhani app and enter your mobile number.
- After entering the mobile number, click on login / signup button, after that you will get an OTP, enter it.
- After that you will be automatically taken to the home page of Dhani application.
- You can create your Dhani app account in simple steps.
Fees And Chargers
You can see the fees and chargers set by Dhani App as below.
|Type of charges||Fees|
|Loan foreclosure/pre-payment charges||5% for more than 6 months|
|Bounce charges||For Salaried: Rs.400 per bounce|
|For Self Employed individuals: Rs.750 per bounce|
|Late Payment fee||3% per month|
|Stamp duty charges for loan documentation||As per applicable laws|
|Duplicate NOC||Rs.500 per request|
Documents Required To Take Loan From DHANI APP
To take loan from DHANI APP you have to submit some important documents, however taking loan from DHANI APP is not too difficult. But some documents have to be provided, so that it is easy for you to get the loan approval.
- aadhar card
- PAN card
- mobile no
- E-Mail Account (Email ID)
How To Take Loan Up To 15 Lakh From DHANI APP?
Taking loan from DHANI APP is very easy, for this you have to follow some simple steps given by me below.
1. First of all open Dhani app in your mobile.
2. Now you have to apply for the loan and there will be three or four options available to apply. Because different types of loans like home loan, personal loan etc. are available in Dhani app.
3. Now click on whatever loan you want to take like Personal Loan then click on Personal Loan.
4. As soon as you click on it, a new form will open in front of you, in which you will see two options, first is Salary and second is Self Employed, you can select whichever is there.
5. Now you have to enter your complete information like your name, your income, email id, pin code, pan card number etc. and click on next button.
6. Along with giving your personal information, you have to enter whatever amount you want as loan through DHANI APP, in this you can get loan up to 1500000 rupees.
7. When you submit the form after following all these procedures, your form will go under review and your form will be verified by DHANI APP team and only then you will be informed through a message whether your loan is approved or not.
What Is The Interest Rate On DHANI APP Loan ?
The interest rate of taking loan on DHANI APP is very low and there is hardly any bank which is giving loan at such low interest rate and DHANI APP also gives loan instantly, no bang like banks.
Due to this feature, people show great interest in taking loans from DHANI APP. The interest rate on this application is 11.99% and processing takes up to 3% and apart from this 18% GST is charged on the processing fee. This rate can change, so I would suggest that before taking the loan, you should check the interest rate once again.
How To Return Loan Taken From DHANI APP?
When your loan is approved, the loan amount has to be deposited back in the form of EMI every month and for this, when you apply for the loan, you are given the option of EMI in the form only, on the same basis. Your bank automatically deducts the money every month.
You don’t need to go anywhere to repay the loan taken in DHANI APP, your bank details are asked in the registration form of this app itself and digital signature is done and your payment will be automatically deducted based on installments.
How To Earn From DHANI APP?
Although there are many ways to earn money from home, DHANI APP offers refer and earn feature to earn money from home through which people can earn money from DHANI APP. If you refer people to take loan through DHANI APP and they take loan from DHANI APP using your referral code then you get money in return.
This money is in the form of commission. If someone takes a loan using your referral code, you get a referral commission of up to 2% on the loan amount taken by him.
|Dhani App Official Website||Click Here|
|Dhani App Download||Click Here|