Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana Form 2021: Registration/ Application Form, Tharav, Instructions, Eligibility And Benefits, ‘Vahli Dikri Yojana’ launched to save Gujarat’s daughters. The state in the budget on Tuesday allocated Rs 133 crore for the scheme, under which Rs 1 lakh will be provided to first and second daughters of a family on attaining 18 years of age, for their wedding or higher education.
Gujarat government, will help prevent female foeticide, promote education of girls, and provide a substantial sum to fund the the higher education and weddings of girls.
Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana Eligibility
Only Permanent Residents of Gujarat are Eligible. This Scheme is valid for First Three Girl Childs Per Family 3. Annual Income of the family must not exceed Rs. 2 Lakhs
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana Benefits
New Changes In Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana
This scheme will prevent female foeticide, promote education of girls and provide a substantial sum to fund higher education and wedding of girls.
Vahali dikri yojana application form pdf download. vahali dikri yojana gktoday, vahali dikri yojana in hindi, vahali dikri meaning in hindi, vhali dikri scheme, ladli laxmi yojana in gujarati, vahali dikri yojna affidavit, gujarat government schemes for girl child.
Procedure to Apply For the Vahli Dikri Yojana
- Applicants need to fill online as well as an offline application form. Yet the government has not disclosed any defined procedure. Here are some common steps which applicants need to follow:
- First of all, visit the official website of the government
- Read all the scheme related information carefully
- Collect all the necessary documents as required
- Click download application form or online application form registration option
- Fill the application form with all the required details
- Upload / attach the necessary documents with the form
- Submit the application form at last.