Gujarat ITI Admission 2022 Form @itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in, Gujarat ITI Admission 2022 Application process will commence in June 2022 tentatively by the Directorate of Employment and Training(DET). Through Gujarat Industrial Training Institute admission the candidates are selected in various Engineering and Non-engineering trades offered by ITIs in Gujarat.
Gujarat ITI Admission 2022 Summary
- The Application form can be submitted from the 1st week of June 2022 through online mode.
- Only eligible candidates will be allowed to participate in the admission procedure, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the examination.
- Candidates must fill the application form as per the given instruction on it, any alteration in the details can cause rejection of application form.
- An individual can fill the application form only once, multiple application form of same candidates can cause disqualification.
- Candidates must fill the application form before the last date of submission as no application form will be accepted after that date.
- The last date for submission of application form will be in last week of June 2022.
- Candidates must keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references
Following are the complete details with some key instructions regarding the Gujarat ITI Application Form 2022:
How to Submit Gujarat ITI Application Form 2022?
Candidates are recommended to keep in mind the following instructions while filling up the application form:
- The notification regarding the Gujarat ITI Admission application form will be published by the DET, Gujarat on its official website.
- The official website of the DET, Gujarat is ‘https://itiadmission.guj.nic.in’.
- It is expected that the Gujarat ITI application form 2022 will be available from the month of May 2022.
- The closing date of the application form will be June 2022.
- Access the official website and apply online.
- Candidates should fill all the information correctly in the form.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- The scanned images must be in JPEG format and the size of the image should not exceed 50KB.
- Now make payment of application fee as it is a mandatory requirement.
- Submit the application form at the end and take the printout of the application form for reference in the future.
- ITI Admission સંદેશ
- માહિતી પુસ્તિકા
- ITI અભ્યાસની પ્રાથમિક માહિતી
- ITI કોડ – સંસ્થાનુ લીસ્ટ
- Trade (વ્યવસાયોની વિગતો)
- ITI અને તેમાં ચાલતા વ્યવસાયો
- ITIમાં પ્રવેશ તથા મેરીટની વિગતો
- Frequently Asked Questions
- User Manual For Online Registration
- The Gujarat ITI 2022 Application Fee will be 50/-.
- Application Fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
Required Documents for Gujarat ITI Admission 2022
- Photo / Aadhar card
- Income Certificate
- Cast Certificate (for EWS, OBC / SC / ST)
- Non-Criminal Certificate ( OBC only)
- Bank Passbook
- All mark sheets of Std 10
Gujarat ITI Admissions 2022 Merit List
- The merit list of Gujarat ITI has been released by the Directorate of Employment and Training (DET) on its official website.
- The merit list will be published in pdf format through online mode.
- DET will prepare several merit lists like common merit, merit list of women, Sc or ST merit list, merit list for social backward class and also for economically weaker section.
- Those candidates whose name appears on the merit list will be able to attend the counseling round.
Gujarat ITI 2022 Counselling
- The Counseling of Gujarat 2022 is to be conducted in the first week of August 2022.
- The counseling round will be conducted by the Directorate of Employment and Training (DET).
- It is compulsory that candidates have to appear at the counseling center at the allotted date and time, failing which candidates will not be allowed to take the admission.
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website daily to get further notifications about the counseling round.
Gujarat ITI 2022 Admission Dates
- Starting of application form : 02 May 2022
- Last date to submit applications : 15 June 2022
- Last date for fee payment : Last week of June 2022
- Display of tentative rank list : 2nd week of July 2022
- Releasing of merit list : 3rd week of July 2022
- Interview and admission process : Last week of July 2022
- Starting of classes : August 2022