Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2022
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2022: The Registrar, High Court of Gujarat, Ahmedabad has invited Online Applications from the Candidates Eligible for Recruitment to Legal Assistant Posts on a Contractual Basis to be filled with 28 Vacancies in the Establishment of the High Court of Gujarat as is notified vide Recruitment 2022.
The High Court of the state of Gujarat Recruitment 2022 has published a notification for the 28 Legal Assistant positions. To be eligible to apply for these posts, candidates must have completed their Graduation. Interested and eligible candidates are required to submit their applications from 15/12/2022 to 31/12/2022.
Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant Bharti 2022 : High Court of Gujarat – HCG Published Legal Assistant Recruitment Post 2022, For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date andother Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Job Summary Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2022
Selection Board: High court of Gujarat
Advertisement No.: RC/B/1320/2022 (LA)
Job Location: Gujarat
Post Name: Legal Assistant
Total posts: 28
Recruitment Year: 2022
Article Category:Gujarat High Court
Last Date: 31/12/2022
Official Website: https://hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in/
Employer Name: Gujarat High Court
Posting Location: Gujarat State
Post: Legal Assistant on Purely Ad-hoc and Contractual Basis
Vacancy: 28 Nos.
Remuneration: Rs.20000 (Consolidated) Per Month Purely on Ad-hoc and Contractual Basis
Engagement Tenure: Initially for 11 Months. Extendable on Periodical Basis up to Maximum 03 Years
Selection Process: Computer-Based Recruitment Examination and Viva voce (Oral Interview).
The Controller of Examinations, Gujarat High Court shall host on 22nd January 2023 a Computer-Based Recruitment Test with Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions and subsequent Viva-voce (Oral Interview) aimed at preparing the Merit List.
The Viva-voce (Oral Interviews) will be conducted in February 2023 for Final Selection.
Age (as on 31.12.2022)
The General Category Candidate should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 35 Years. The Upper Age Limits for Reserved Community Candidates are explained in Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2022 Notification. The Upper Age Limits are relaxable as per the Rules explained in the Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2022.
The Eligible Candidate should have fulfilled the following Qualifications notified vide Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2022 Notification appended herewith.
1. Have in possession a Bachelor’s Degree in Law discipline awarded by any University or Equivalent Institution accredited by the University Grants Commission, Government of India.
2. Must have been enrolled as an Advocate with the Bar Council of Gujarat State (Provisionally enrolled shall also be eligible).
3. Basic Knowledge of Computer Applications/Operations is Mandatory.
4. Acquaintance of Vernacular Language.
As per the High Court of Gujarat Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 35 years , as on 31-12-2022.
For All Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Mode of Payment: Online
Steps to Apply
- First, visit the official website @ gujarathighcourt.nic.in
- And check for the Gujarat High Court Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Legal Assistant Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (31-Dec-2022) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
- Short Advt Date: 8-12-2022
- Detailed Notification :9-12-2022
- Starting Date; 15-12-2022
- Last Date : 31-12-2022
- Date of Written Test (Objective Type – MCQs)
- Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview):Month of February – 2023
Apply Online :Click Here (15-12-2022)
Official Website:Check Here