Bike Sahay Yojana How to Apply Online | Bike Sahay Yojana Application Form Download | બાઈક સહાય યોજના 2021 | Gujarat two wheeler scheme 2020-21 | geda.gujarat.gov.in bike 2020-21| gujarat electric e-vehicle scheme 2021 |geda gujarat gov in bike 2021| geda bike price list gujarat electric e vehicle scheme official website.
A new scheme has been launched by the concerned authorities of Gujarat government to help the understudies of the state get an electrical vehicle free of cost. In this article, we will share with all of you the details of the new system which has been launched by the concerned authorities of Gujarat government to give electrical vehicles to the students of the state.
Bike Sahay Yojana 2021-22
The Gujarat understudies will be getting subsidy on the e-scooters that they will be buying in the Gujarat state.
- A lot of benefits will also be provided. we have mentioned eligibility criteria, benefits, objectives, and all of the other details regarding the Gujarat Bike Sahay Yojana 2021,
- We have also mentioned a step by step application procedure for the scheme.
How to Apply Online Gujarat Bike Sahay Yojana 2021
Gujarat Bike Sahay Yojana has you launch for the students of Gujarat and to give them a subsidy. Students will be provided 12000 rupees to get an electronic scooter. This benefit will be provided to the student who is currently studying in class ninth to class 12th. You can only buy scooters using the subsidy amount given under the Gujarat two-wheeler scheme. Gujarat Government will provide 10000 electrical vehicles to the students.
Gujarat two wheeler scheme Key features:
- Purpose of scheme launch – The scheme launch’s main purpose is to encourage buying an electric two-wheeler. It shall help prevent the growing problems of pollution.
- Beneficiaries of the scheme – The school students from class 9 to college are the beneficiaries of the scheme
- Financial help for the scheme – As per subsidy help under the scheme, the beneficiaries will be given rupees 12,000.
A total of 10 000 vehicles will be given under the Bike Sahay Yojana 2021 and 5 000 under the three-wheeler scheme.
Benefits Of Gujarat Bike Sahay Yojana 2021 :
- The state government will give help of Rs 48,000 to the acquisition of 5,000 battery-fueled e-carts for individual and institutional recipients.
- S J Haider said the plans will be taken forward contingent upon the reaction.
- The absolute introduced limit of power in the state is 35,500 MW.
Gujarat two wheeler scheme Eligibility criteria & documents Required
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Gujarat
- This scheme is only for those students who are studying in class 9th to 12th
- Aadhar card
- School certificate
- Bank account details
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Gujarat two wheeler scheme Online Apply Procedure :
First of all you have to go to the official website of Gujarat electric e vehicle scheme
- Step- 1 : Home page will open in front of you
- Step- 2 : On the home page you need to click on apply online
- Step-2 : Now application form will open in front of you
- Step-3 : You need to enter all the required information on the application form like name, date of birth, gender, educational qualification etc
- Step-4: Now you need to upload all the required documents
- Step-5: click to submit application form, all ok
Important Link :
Procedure to check Your application status
- Visit the official Web portal
- Home page will open in front of you
- On the homepage you need to click on application status link
- new page before Applying display
- You have to enter your application ID
- Now you need to click on submit
- Application status will be on your computer screen
Note: Applications with Incomplete details / documents will be rejected out rightly.
He said that Gujarat is marching ahead with green energy as clean energy. blessed round-the-year sunshine, the state has established unique lead in solar power , being favorite within the country in rooftop energy, generating low-cost electricity helping household sell the excess power to the grid. Current year’s allocation is Rs.912-crore for 2-lakh housing units.