Short Overview Dr.Ambedkar Avas Scheme
For rural areas –
In the case of beneficiaries under Indira Awas Yojana and they are fulfilling other conditions of Dr. Ambedkar housing scheme, there is a provision to pay the assistance under this scheme.
Income Limit Rs. 47,000 / –
For urban areas –
- Beneficiary should be either widow, handicapped, deserted woman, laborer; if there is any BPL, he should be given priority.
- Beneficiary should be of Scheduled Caste.
- Annual income of the beneficiary should not exceed Rs.68,000/-.
- The beneficiary should own and possess a plot or temporary dwelling erected with mud and soil.
- The plot area should be minimum 25 sq.mtrs.
- The beneficiary who does not include the beneficiary of the Indira Awas Yojana but fulfills the other conditions of the beneficiary, Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana, the beneficiary can be given benefit.
- The beneficiary who is not covered under the Indira Awas Yojana, but beneficiaries who fulfill other conditions of the beneficiary Dr. Ambedkar housing scheme, those who are widowed, working, handicapped, or extremely backward, can be given benefit.
Pattern of Assistance:
- Help. Rs. 45,000 / – for the urban area, Rs. 5000 / – for the beneficiary’s work – Rs. 50,000 / – for flowering.
- The standard of assistance for rural area is Rs. 70,000 /
SJE Gujarat દ્વારા e Samaj Kalyan Portal બનાવવામાં આવેલ છે. આ યોજનાનો લાભ મેળવવા માટે Online Application કરવાની રહેશે. આંબેડકર આવાસ યોજનાની ઓનલાઈન અરજી કેવી રીતે કરવી તેની સ્ટેપ બાય સ્ટેપ માહિતી મેળવીશું.
Document List Dr.Ambedkar Avas Scheme
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- Ration card
- Election credentials
- Example of applicant’s caste / sub-caste
- Example of total annual income of the applicant
- Proof of Residence: (Electricity Bill, License, Lease Agreement, Copy of Election Card
- Back passbook / canceled check (applicant’s name)
- Land Ownership Base / Document / Size Form / Rights Form / Charter Form (as applicable).
- Copy of the map showing the area of the land on which the building is to be constructed, signed by Talati-cum-Minister.
- Building construction lot
- An affidavit stating that he has not availed of this scheme before
- Example of husband’s death (if a widow)
Apply Portal Name:e-SamajKalyan Portal
- Scheduled Castes
- Developing Castes
- Socially and Economically Backward Classes
- Minority communities
- Physically and mentally challenged persons
Welfare Schemes are also being implemented by this Department for the orphans, destitute persons, beggars and old aged person