Border Security Force (BSF) has invited online application from eligible and interested male and female Indian citizens to fill up vacancies in Group-B posts such as Inspector, Sub Inspector & Junior Engineer/ Sub Inspector (Electrical). Job aspirants can apply their online application through online mode only from April 25, 2022 till June 8, 2022.
Job Summry BSF Recruitment 2022
- Inspector (Architect) – 01
- Sub Inspector (Works) – 57
- Junior Engineer/ Sub Inspector (Electrical) – 32
Instructive Qualification :
Inspector (Architect) :
- The candidate ought to have done Degree in Architecture from a perceived University; Registered with the board of Architecture.
Sub Inspector (Works) :
- The applicant ought to have completed three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a foundation perceived by focal or state government.
Junior Engineer/ Sub Inspector (Electrical) :
- The candidate ought to have completed three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from an establishment perceived by focal or state government.
Important Links :
Important Dates :
- Beginning date of utilization: April 25, 2022
- Last date of accommodation of utilization: June 8, 2022 till 23.59 PM
Age Limit :
- The up-and-comer should not surpass the age of 30 years.
- Inspector (Architect) – Pay Matrix Level 7 (Rs 44,900 – 1, 42, 400) as per 7th CPC.
- Sub Inspector (Works), Junior Engineer/ Sub Inspector (Electrical) – Pay Matrix Level 6 (Rs 35,400 – 1, 12, 400)
How to apply ?
- Qualified and intrigued can present their web-based application through internet based mode just at the authority site rectt.bsf.gov.in from April 25, 2022 till June 8, 2022. Competitors are encouraged to check the site consistently for most recent updates.
Application Fee :
- Up-and-comers need to pay Rs 200 as assessment charge. Female applicants and SC/ST, BSF serving work force and ex-servicemen up-and-comers are absolved from installment of assessment charge.