If you use a mobile phone with stock Android, you will already have the Google Contacts app installed. If the phone has this app then contacts can be easily recovered. This is also easy for the user who has also installed this app in his other phone.
Recover contact :
- To do this, open on mobile or computer.
- Click on the icon in the top right corner.
- Then you have to click on the Un Do Change option.
- Select the time to change this un-do and configure.
- Confirming this will recover all your contact.
- This application can restore contacts which are MANUALLY deleted Contacts.
- 1) We tested in lower version of android device and emulator for a higher version
- 2) Can Restore all contacts at one click.
- 3) We are not giving any guaranty warranty for software or application because it depends on the android device OS system.
Important Apps link:
This tool helps you to recover deleted contacts back to you phone or SIM storage, even thoese witche are deleted before the installation of this app.
This app will provide you with the most recent deleted contacts & number. Either from SIM Card, Phonebook, Adress book or phone storage.
HOW TO USE:
From the menu select “Recover Contacts” and accept the permission to access storage. Then a new page with all of your contacts will appear. Finally you can choose witches contacts to recover.
1-Nice user interface with Material Design.
2-Free of charge.
3-Gives instant results
4 CommentsAdd a Comment
Delete contacts number
I am join you gruap