Ahmedabad Cantonment Board has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking egujarat.xyz regularly to get the latest updates.
Total Posts :
- 01 Posts
Post Name :
- Sanitary Inspector
Educational Qulificatioin Required :
- HSC or equivalent
- Minimum One Year Diploma in Health Sanitary Inspector from Govt approved educational institute or Minimum ne year course of Health Sanitary Inspector from I.T.I. or from any other Govt approved I.T.I educational institute
- Basic knowledge of Computer as per Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules-1967
- Having Sufficient knowledge of Gujarati Or Hindi
Age Limit :
- 30 years and age relaxation for the reserved categories….
Application Fee :
- Application fee will be Rs. 500/- (non refundable) for general and ex-serviceman candidates and Rs.250/- for Sc, ST, OBC and persons with benchmark disabilities to be paid through online payment (NEFT/RTGS) only. Details of NEFT is Attached herewith.
Mode of Application :
- The Application form duly filled in all respects should be submitted in a closed cover super scribed with words. “Application for recruitment of Sanitary Inspector” and addressed to the
Chief Executive Officer
Office of the Cantonment Board
Nr. Camp Hanuman Temple,
- The Application may be sent either by Speed Post or Registerd Post only so as to reach the above address by 05-05-2022.
Exam Pattern : Two exams will be conducted i.e.
- Competitive Written Test (First Stage)
- Computer Proficiency Test (Second Stage)
Mode Of Selection :
- Candidates will be short listed based on merit list which will be prepared on the basis of competitive written test and computer proficiency test. Results will be declared on said merit list.
Important Link :
Important Date :
Last Date for Application Submission : 05-05-2022