Kishan Parivahan Yojna Gujarat 2021-22 The main objective of Mukhyamantri Kisan Parivahan Yojana in Gujarat is to enable farmers to sell their agricultural produce to other places. This scheme will realize the PM Modi’s vision of Doubling Farmers Income by 2022.
Gujarat government has started Kisan Parivahan Yojana 2020-21 for farmers. Under this scheme, govt. will provide subvention of Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 75,000 for procuring light load bearing vehicle. Farmers may soon be able to apply online by filling Gujarat Kisan Parivahan Yojana 2020-21 online application / registration form
Kishan Parivahan Yojna Sahay Rakam (Amount):75000
◆ Details of Gujarat Kisan Parivahan Yojana 2021-22
● Name of Scheme :- Kisan Parivahan Yojana
● State :- Gujarat
● Launched By :- Chief Minister Vijay Rupani
● Launch Date :- September 2020
● Objective :- To provide financial support to purchase vehicles for agriculture purposes
● Beneficiary :- Farmers of Gujarat State
● Monitored By :- Agriculture & Farmers Welfare & Co-operation Department
● Helpline Number :- (+91) 079-23256116
● Official Website :- Click Here
◆ Kishan Parivahan Yojana Gujarat 2021 Official CMO Twit
Finally, we hope you like to read “Kishan Parivahan Yojana” information. Keep sharing with all farmers in Gujarat stats and daily visit our website for Government scheme updates.
Patel also announced Kisan Parivahan Yojana, complementing to Government of India’s Kisan Raila and Kisan Udan schemes. As per budget speech, farmers will get Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 75,000 assistance for light goods carriage vehicle. Rs. 30 crore provision has been made in the first phase to give benefit to around 5,000 farmers.
◆ Kishan Parivahan Yojna Sahay Patrata (Eligibility)
Patel also announced Gujarat Organic Agricultural University at Halol in Panchmahal district with provision of Rs. 12 crore for FY 2020-21
◆ Kisan Parivahan Yojana Helpline
● Director of Agriculture
● Shri B. M. Modi
● Address: Sector – 10 A, CH Road, Krishi Bhavan, Gandhinagar, Gujarat
● Phone Number: (+91) 079-23256116
● Fax Number: (+91) 079-23256159 / 23256227